Account Manager for Smartvatten
Smartvatten aims to be the world's leading provider of water-efficiency technology and expertise for the real estate sector and water utilities. We seek an experienced and highly driven Account Manager to strengthen sales in our Real Estate business unit.
What will you do as an Account Manager?
In this role, you will be responsible for creating growth for Smartvatten by selling our full real estate service offering to the property owner segment in Norway. We seek full-cycle Account Managers accountable for closing new sales and growing existing customers. This role reports to the Regional Sales Director.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Both new business sales and growing existing customers.
- Our new sales are mostly outbound driven, complemented by the support of a strong marketing team.
- You will own the whole sales cycle from prospecting to booking the meetings to sales negotiations and closing sales (sales cycle length is typically between 1 to 7 months).
- Our growth strategy with existing customers is built on a "land and expand" model as you actively upsell and cross-sells our real estate offering.
- With existing customers, you will focus on growing the accounts by cooperating tightly with our Customer Success team, who is responsible for customer retention.
- We conduct many sales meetings via Teams, but time-to-time traveling to physical meetings with customers is expected.
- Constant learning about our industry and the solutions we offer as we actively expand our offering through internal product development and M&As (in 2022, we acquired two companies). Learning never stops at Smartvatten.
Who will excel this role?
- At least 2-3 years of experience in b2b sales with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Previous working experience in high-growth SaaS and/or Real estate sectors.
- Fluent Norwegian proficiency (C1 or C2 level) and professional English language skills.
- Active mindset - you understand that the number one reason for failure in sales is an empty pipeline.
- Data-driven attitude & interest towards all things tech.
- Being able to work independently while possessing team-building skills.
- Deep ambition to be a part of a constantly changing job environment in a high-growth company with a direct impact on the sustainability of our planet.
What are some of the benefits of working at Smartvatten?
- A competitive salary with a generous commission structure
- You have the power to make impactful work toward sustainability and help other companies to become more sustainable
- Employee Investment Program (almost 90% of our employees are shareholders of the company)
- Lunch and hobby benefits to keep you healthy and energized
- Auntie mental wellbeing service – staying healthy is not only about your body, but also mind!
- Flexible working location and international environment
- Company social outings, parties, and events
- Amazing colleagues with a similar growth mindset
The working position will be hybrid! For maintaining strong collaboration with clients and future peers. It is expected to join our office once or twice a week. We conduct many sales meetings via Teams, but time-to-time traveling to physical meetings with customers is expected.
Interested? Get hired!
- Submit your English cv by LinkedIn
- Chat with the Talent Acquisition Specialist Claudia Cervantes
- Chat with the Hiring manager Patrik Tjäder, Sales Manager - Nordics
- 2nd round interview testing sales knowledge & techniques
Additional insights about us:
Smartvatten is a fast-growing Hardware-enabled SaaS (HeSaaS) company aiming to be the world's leading provider of water-efficiency SaaS technology for the real state and water utility sector.
Our remote monitoring services reduce water consumption, water-related energy consumption, financial costs, and C02 emissions. At the moment, we are helping approx. 15.000 properties and many water utilities across Northern Europe reach their sustainability goals.
We operate in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, and Germany and are over 100 Smartvattenians. Our mindset is "happy employees, great results," as our dedication to people consists of building a more sustainable future together with mutual support by encouraging employees to share their ideas openly with trust.
We seek to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow whatever you're fantastic at!